Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board
Tourism is essential to the economic health and quality of life of the Morro Bay Community. The mission of this committee is to increase tourism to Morro Bay through marketing and advertising.
Documents & Links
- FY 2019-20 Tourism Marketing Plan
- Morro Bay Tourism Marketing Roll-Out Plan Post COVID-19
- Financial Reports - See month-by-month reports on City Transient Occupancy Tax, TBID Assessment and Tourism Marketing District Assessment collections. Reports compiled by the Finance Department.
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month; except for the months of July, November and December.
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Veterans Memorial Building
209 Surf Street
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes (PDF) | View All
The Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board is comprised of 7 members. Members are appointed by the City Council. Current members include:
Contact the Board
If you would like to send written comments to the Board, please email them at TBID@morrobayca.gov. Please note that comments will be sent to the Board and select city staff.
NOTE: Clicking any direct email link will attempt to open your computer's default email client (if you haven't set this up it may try to open an email client you don't use). If this is not what you are trying to do, simply copy the email addresses above and paste them into the email you'd like to send.
NOTE: Email correspondence sent to or from members of the Board via the city's website is considered public records and may be subject to disclosure and additional distribution pursuant to the Public Records Act, Brown Act, and Council Policies and Procedures.