Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board
Tourism is essential to the economic health and quality of life of the Morro Bay Community. The mission of this committee is to increase tourism to Morro Bay through marketing and advertising.
Documents & Links
- DRAFT FY 2016-17 Tourism Marketing & Sales Plan - Provided during public comment at the Jan. 12, 2016 City Council meeting and at the Jan. 14 Morro Bay Tourism Bureau meeting
- Financial Reports - See month-by-month reports on City Transient Occupancy Tax, TBID Assessment and Tourism Marketing District Assessment collections. Reports compiled by the Administrative Services Department.
- 2016/2017 Grant Applications are now closed. Please watch for updated applications to be posted here April 2017.
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month.
- 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Veterans Memorial Building
209 Surf Street
Morro Bay, CA 93442
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes (PDF) | View All
The Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board is comprised of 7 members. Members are appointed by the City Council. Current members include:
- Margaret Juren
- Vacant (At-Large Hotelier Position)
Contact the Board
If you would like to send written comments to the Board, please email them at TBID@morrobayca.gov. Please note that comments will be sent to the Board and select city staff.
NOTE: Clicking any direct email link will attempt to open your computer's default email client (if you haven't set this up it may try to open an email client you don't use). If this is not what you are trying to do, simply copy the email addresses above and past them into the email you'd like to send.
NOTE: Email correspondence sent to or from members of the Board via the city's website is considered public records and may be subject to disclosure and additional distribution pursuant to the Public Records Act, Brown Act, and Council Policies and Procedures.